Availability On stock
Scale 1:72
Type (Airplanes) Fighters
Origin Great Britain and colonies
Period World War II
Type of engine Piston engine
Model type Kit (not assembled)

More info

The kit proposed by Revell company includes a plastic model kit of British fighter in 1:72 scale.

As a result of the ongoing war, there was a need to upgrade British fighters. Even then, the legendary Spitfire fighters turned out to outdated compared to new types of Messerschmitts. It was decided that an aircraft will be fitted with a new propulsion unit, the Rolls-Royce Merlin 45, which caused in speed and the performance of fighters. In addition, some of them received new, beveled wings at the ends, which had better maneuverability at lower altitudes. Spitfires Mk.V armament Mk. V was machine guns and guns, mostly in combination 4 + 2.

The Revell kit allows building the model of the British Supermarine Spitfire Mk. V. The box contains 2 frames with airplane elements, a transparent cockpit of the pilots cockpit and decals (allow reconstruction of the 234 or 402 fighter squadrons).

Plastic parts should be cut out of frames, fit together and glued according to the assembly instruction. You should paint the whole model using modeling paints according to the proposed paint scheme in the instruction. It is important to remember that some plastic parts require painting before gluing. In the end, it is needed to apply decals according to markings or graphics in instruction.

Paints recommended by the manufacturer:

Primary (hull and camouflage):

Additional:

Model on the manufacturers difficulty scale: 3/5. 

Length 12.7 cm.

Wing span 14 cm. 

Set contains:

• The assembly instruction.
  • Frames with plastic parts.
  • Decals.
  • Transparent plastic elements.

Kit does NOT contain paints and glue.

Here are the basic tools and materials you need:

• Pilers for cutting plastic parts.
  • Modeling penknife.
  • File or sandpaper.
  • Cement for plastic models.
  • Brush or airbrush.
  • Modeling paints.

If you are not sure of any accessories or colors of paints you need for your model kit, please ask us, we will be glad to help you.

Reviews

Write your review!

Grade 
2022-11-29

Zaskakująco pozytywne wrażenia

Nie jest to najnowszy zestaw (na jednej z części jest wytłoczona data 1992), ale jak na ten wiek - bardzo dobry model. Niewiele szpar, ogólnie całkiem dobre spasowanie i zaskakująco ładne detale. Część przezroczysta pozostawia trochę do życzenia (niezbyt ładna powierzchnia, zniekształca obraz kokpitu plus ramki nie są wypukłe przez co trudno zamaskować prawidłowo), ale to się da wybaczyć. Polecam!

Grade 
    2022-05-15

dobre na początek

Duży nadmiar plastiku ,złe spasowanie szybki ,ale cena odzwierciedla jakość.

Grade 
      2022-01-19

Spoko jak na cenę

Samolot jest ok poza wgnieceniem pod skrzydłami, zrobiłem już i 6 i w każdym było to samo

Write a review

Revell 1:72 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V

Revell 1:72 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.V

| plastic model kits | fighter | 1:72 |

Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez firmę Agtom Sp. z o.o. ul. Jagiełły 6, 31-711 Kraków, NIP: 6783154951, REGON: 36170647600000, KRS: 0000561845 moich danych osobowych w celach związanych z korzystaniem ze Sklepu internetowego www.agtom.eu w zgodzie i według zasad określonych w Polityce prywatności. *

Enamel paints listed in the manual - Revell 14ml

Acrylic paints - Revell Aqua 18ml

Also Bought Products

30 other products in the same category

See also

Lufy i karabiny
        Modele do sklejania
        Maski
        Akcesoria metalowe i fototrawione
        Kalkomanie

Nadal nie wiesz jakie narzędzia wybrać?
        Więcej porad modelarskich znajdziesz na naszym blogu: