Availability On stock
Scale 1:72
Type (Airplanes) Medium Bombers, Assault
Origin Poland
Period World War II
Type of engine Piston engine
Model type Kit (not assembled)

More info

The kit proposed by IBG company includes a plastic model kit of Polish bomber in 1:72 scale.

PZL.37 Los is a Polish bomber produced in 1936-1939 by PZL-WP No. 1 at the Okecie airport in Warsaw, considered as one of the best bombers of that period. The crew of the plane was four soldiers. The first prototype was made in 1935 and the first copies went to the divisions in 1938. Los was modern, completely metal and equipped with a retractable landing gear plane. It was produced in versions PZL.37A, PZL.37B (new engines and minor construction changes in comparison to version A), PZL.37C and PZL.37D (versions C and D were export versions intended for foreign markets). At the outbreak of the war, 70 bombers were in units. The first documented bombing took place on September 2, 1939. During the September campaign, Los performed 125 combat tasks, dropping 119 tons of bombs and performing many reconnaissance missions.

After the outbreak of the war, many Los machines fell into the hands of the enemy. The Germans gained many aircraft at Okecie airport, including one Los, which was transferred to the Luftwaffe research center. The Russians did the same with the captured bombers. In addition, many machines were handed over to Romanian AF after the planes landed in that country, where they served until 1944.

Plastic parts should be cut out of frames, fit together and glued according to the assembly instruction. You should paint the whole model using modeling paints according to the proposed paint scheme in the instruction. It is important to remember that some plastic parts require painting before gluing. In the end, it is needed to apply decals according to markings or graphics in instruction.

Set contains:

• The assembly instruction.
  • Frames with plastic parts.
  • Decals.
  • Photo etched parts.
  • Transparent plastic elements.

Kit does NOT contain paints and glue.

Here are the basic tools and materials you need:

• Pilers for cutting plastic parts.
  • Modeling penknife.
  • File or sandpaper.
  • Cement for plastic models.
  • Brush or airbrush.
  • Modeling paints.

If you are not sure of any accessories or colors of paints you need for your model kit, please ask us, we will be glad to help you.

Reviews

Write your review!

Grade 
2022-04-02

PZL Łoś-IBG models

Niestety Łoś od firmy IBG models zawiódł mnie swoją jakością. Obie części kadłuba przyszły zdeformowane przez co jedna jest wyżej od drugiej. Plastik w modelu nie daje się łatwo kleić (używam kleju Tamiya extra thin, który znakomicie współgrał z poprzednimi modelami). Pozostałe elementy m.in. dolne i górne części skrzydeł są niestety słabo spasowane. Spodziewałem się znacznie więcej po polskiej firmie.

• 1 out of 2 people found this review useful.
Grade 
2021-12-21

Super

Super jakość za bardzo dobrą cenę. Zestaw dla raczej średnio zaawansowanych ale początkujący też da radę, wersja z zamkniętymi lukami jak najbardziej zapewni też mnóstwo zabawy :)

• 0 out of 2 people found this review useful.

Write a review

IBG 1:72 PZL.37B I Los POLISH MEDIUM BOMBER

IBG 1:72 PZL.37B I Los POLISH MEDIUM BOMBER

| plastic model kits | bomber | 1:72 |

Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez firmę Agtom Sp. z o.o. ul. Jagiełły 6, 31-711 Kraków, NIP: 6783154951, REGON: 36170647600000, KRS: 0000561845 moich danych osobowych w celach związanych z korzystaniem ze Sklepu internetowego www.agtom.eu w zgodzie i według zasad określonych w Polityce prywatności. *

Acrylic paints - Vallejo Model Air 17ml

Acrylic paints listed in the manual - Hataka RED-LINE 17ml

Acrylic paints listed in the manual - Mr.Hobby series H 10ml

Acrylic paints listed in the manual - AK Interactive

Also Bought Products

30 other products in the same category

See also

Nadal nie wiesz jakie narzędzia wybrać?
Więcej porad modelarskich znajdziesz na naszym blogu:
Blog modelarski AGTOM
Close